OBLATE SERVICE CORPORATION
Oblate School of Theology
285 Oblate Drive San Antonio, TX 78216
Ph: (210) 341-1366 Web Site:www.ost.edu
The Oblate Service Corporation is seeking applicants for ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST I position at the Oblate School of Theology (OST). The Oblate School of Theology is a graduate and professional school that provides education in Catholic theology for the church’s mission and ministry in the world. An avenue to bring together diverse cultures, OST educates for mission.
POSITION: ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE SPECIALIST I (ARS I)
POSITION STATUS: Part-Time, Non-Exempt
The ARS I is responsible for communicating with the Hospitality Coordinators. A week prior to events the ARS I will begin reviewing the event invoices to ensure accuracy and proper GL coding. Continue the invoice review and maintain constant communication with event coordinators throughout event to present an accurate invoice at the conclusion of event. At the conclusion of the event the ARS I will proceed to close out event. The subledger will be closed daily. The ARS I will post payments received to the AR module and update the business office check log. The ARS I will communicate with guests/patrons and department personnel (via in person, phone, email, and or letters) collect on past due accounts. Process and reconcile month-end reports as needed. Performs other duties as assigned, The ARS I is directly supervised by the Assistant Controller.
Performs other duties as assigned.
WORK HOURS: Monday through Friday, 25-29 hours per week.
- High school diploma or GED, required.
- One year of experience in accounting with emphasis in accounts receivable, required.
- Knowledge of accounting software – Great Plains and/or MegaSys, required.
- Proficiency in spreadsheets and Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, internet, e-mail), required.
- Sound judgment, professional presence, decision-making and ability to work in a team environment, required.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish), preferred.
JOB CLOSING DATE: Until Filled
Qualified candidates should Visit www.ost.edu to apply under the CAREER OPPORTUNITIES section.
Employee referrals are welcomed
Oblate Service Corporation and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer
April 29, 2022