Oblate Service Corporation
Oblate School of Theology-Oblate Renewal Center
285 Oblate Drive/ 5700 Blanco Rd.
San Antonio, TX 78216
Web Site: www.ost.edu
The Oblate Service Corporation-Oblate School of Theology is seeking applicants for a HOSPITALITY COORDINATOR at the Oblate Renewal Center (ORC) located in the Oblate School of Theology campus. The Oblate Renewal Center is a spiritual oasis for individuals or groups of up to 120 and provides an environment of quiet, serenity and hospitality. An idyllic setting for San Antonio religious conferences, retreats and workshops.
POSITION: Hospitality Coordinator
POSITION STATUS: Part-Time, Non-Exempt
- The Hospitality Coordinator oversees the daily operations of a state-of-the-art conference center and satellite locations.
- They organize and oversee the set up and execution of conferences, and hospitality functions on the OST campus.
- They function as liaison between inter campus departments to ensure the running of operations as they pertain to hospitality department.
- Assists faculty, staff, students and visitors in proper use and care of audio-visual equipment.
- Communicates with client/guests to ensure proper execution of events from start to finish.
- Manages any unexpected requests as they arise.
- Works closely with maintenance, grounds keeping, and technical staff to ensure the venue is in optimal condition.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
WORK HOURS: Up to 20 hours per week- day, weekend and special event availability including
evenings as needed.
- High school diploma or GED, required.
- Minimum of 1 to 2 years related experience (e.g., Front Desk, Concierge, Hospitality, Room Management, or Customer Service roles), required.
- Highly Organized Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Customer service and hospitality skills, required.
- Able to multi-task, required. Possess
excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to understand and follow directions, required.
- Must be able to lift to forty pounds.
- Must be able to sit, walk, bend, stoop, reach, climb, crawl, push and pull.
- Bilingual skills (English, Spanish), preferred.
JOB CLOSING DATE: Until Filled
Qualified candidates should visit www.ost.edu to apply under the CAREER OPPORTUNITIES section.
Oblate Service Corporation and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer Employee referrals are welcomed. 3/11/2022