Thank you for being such a dedicated member of our Mazenodian-Oblate Family. Your support makes you an integral part of our mission, and essential to the work our Missionary Oblates do.
You may notice on this letter our new logo and new name: Missionary Association of Mary Immaculate USA. Our mission is experiencing a season of growth and change, and we are so thrilled to be able to share this exciting time with the donors who have done so much for our organization.
As a treasured member of our Mazenodian-Oblate Family, you will now have two spiritual homes: the Lourdes Grotto and Tepeyac in San Antonio, Texas and the National Shrine of Our Lady of the Snows in Belleville, Illinois.
You’ll receive regular letters as always – featuring the new Missionary Association of Mary Immaculate USA heading and logo, plus our new mailing address.
You may notice a lot of changes in the look of our communications and social media pages, but the things you value most about our organization will not be changing to all.
- We are still dedicated to our mission to serve the poor and most abandoned across the globe.
- We maintain our vision to follow the call of Jesus Christ to offer universal, unconditional love and to follow the Gospel mandate to preach the Good News to all nations.
- We will continue to pray for you and honor your prayer petitions in our daily masses.
- We are committed to working together as a fundraising community, in harmony with other Oblate ministries, under the direction of the Missionary Oblates of Mary Immaculate, for the benefit of the Oblates and the people they serve.
- We will continue to serve as wise and faithful stewards of the resources and generous donations entrusted to us.
Same Mission, New Look:
Our mailings may look different, but our mission remains the same as it’s been for decades. Today, over 3,600 Oblate priests and brothers serve in missions and ministries throughout the world – and your support makes you a co-missionary, serving right alongside them.
Also, be sure to sign up to receive our emails and follow us on social media! It’s the best way to stay up to date on our novenas, special prayer events, opportunities to have your intentions or needs for prayer remembered at our altars and other resources to aid in your daily prayers and faith journey.
Thank you for continuing to support our Missionary Oblates of Mary Immaculate and remaining a faithful member of our Mazenodian-Oblate Family. You have a very special place in my heart and in the hearts and prayers of all the Missionary Oblates of Mary Immaculate who serve the poorest of the poor around the world.